1. Principals of all colleges under the University are instructed to intimate the teachers in their respective institutions, of the launching of the ‘Teachers Web Portal’.
2. Directions to be given to teachers to furnish the required details in the portal within the stipulated time, without fail.
3. Principals shall personally look into the matter to ensure that all the teachers in their institutions have filed the data in the web portal within the time slot allotted for the said purpose.
4. The authority for authentication and approval for web loading of the data entered by the teachers has been assigned to the Principals concerned. Necessary fields have been provided in the portal to this effect. Hence the Principals are directed to verify the data entered by the teachers and to authenticate the entries.
5. Periodic changes in the teacher strength status when teachers proceed on LWA/ML/FIP and termination of service on superannuation, by resignation and so on needs to be incorporated in the portal. This updating has to be carried out from the side of the college and be authenticated by the Principal within seven days.
6. Principals shall comply with the above instructions without fail, so as to ensure that the online registrations of all the teachers in their institutions were completed within the time frame.
Instruction to Teachers
1. Furnish the Date of Entry in Service /Commencement of regular service in case of Aided/Govt/Self Financing College Teachers
2. Provide subjects taught at PG/UG level. If specialization is not available in the options, the teacher can select “Others” and provide necessary information.
3. Change in the data, if any, furnished may be updated from time to time.
4. The Online filing of Index Card shall be made by the teacher concerned, verified by the HOD and approved by the Principal.
5. The Teachers' Web Portal in the Website of the University can be accessed using the security code provided in this regard to the principals.
How To Do It
- New user. Select the Registration link.
Fill all details and make sure that the data provided are correct.
Already registered users can login by using their User Name and Password.
- For Academic issues call during office time 0481-6065038.
- Send your feed back and suggestions to email@example.com